Site Updates

Well I would just like to say thank you to all the people that contributed to the detailing guide it has now been updated with even more pictures, more sections and more accurate information.

Product suggestions have been changed for better solutions, with the help of a professional detailer, and various forum members who are keen detailers too.

The guide will be updated periodically as I want it to be as comprehensive as possible, and as useful as possible. So please do check back regularly.

Click the following link to visit the detailing guide.


Quite a few visitors to the site have been asking for a guide on how to fit an MG ZR front splitter, but as I already had a post on fitting mine I chose to update that instead of create a new one. So instead of just pictures showing how I did it, there is now text to support the pictures and hopefully give a full picture of how to do it.

How to fit an MG ZR front splitter


Finally, I have started work on a servicing guide which I am quite excited about due to the success of the detailing guide. It should be launched soon so check back for that.


Post a Comment

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.